Swish is a mobile payment system in Sweden that allows you to send money to friends, companies and organisations using your mobile phone. In November 2017 the app had 6 million users that together transferred 14 million Swedish kronor per month*.
If was the first insurance company to offer our customers to pay their insurance with Swish and I designed the customer journey and user interface for buying online. IDG Internet world Top 100 awarded us Best Bank and Insurance Site 2018 and in the motivation to the award, they specifically mention the modern way to be able to pay with Swish.
The easy paying service is extra beneficial for our Pregnancy insurance which starts directly after the user have paid for the insurance. Normally the user need to wait for the invoice to reach their digital bank or mailbox to be able to pay for the insurance but with the easy and instant paying option as Swish, the insurance can start right away.
The work included
- Searching trough the internet to see how other e-commerce companies have solved the Swish payment solution
- Brainstorming of potential solutions
- Conceptualisations and iterations
- High fidelity prototyping for desktop and mobile view
- Usability Hallway Testing in the office. Staging the Swish payment with print screens on a mobile phone.
- Iterations and handover for implementation
Product owner – Caroline Sandberg
Online Sales Manager – John Thydén
Nordic Design Manager – Mathias Brandt
Conversion Manager – Ronny Blossborn
Want to know more?
Feel free to contact me and I will tell you more about the project.
* Source: Viktor Mölne in the Swedish newspaper Digital “Swish har nu sex miljoner användare – så ska tjänsten fortsätta växa” 12-12-2017